Extended Education & International Programs provides a number of excursions each semester for international and NSE students throughout California to help broaden horizons and provide fun, bonding experiences for our international and exchange community. Have an idea for an excursion you'd like us to consider? Contact us!
- The number of people who can go on each excursion is limited. Sign up as soon as possible as spots are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Sign ups usually close 48-hours before the excursion so do not wait until the last minute.
- All payments must be made in full.
- You can change your mind and get your money back up UNTIL five days before the excursion. After that, you will not be refunded, although you can trade with another interested student.
- You pay for meals unless otherwise noted.
- All participants must sign a liability form before departure and all participants must abide by the rules and behavior code established. Excessive or illegal drinking will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to exclude students who do not abide by the rules from future excursions.