This parking pass is only valid for the dates indicated on the top portion of this permit. All permits expire at midnight on the date of expiration. Permits ordered for more than 1 day are sold in consecutive days.
ACCOUNT: An account is required to print your parking pass from your email receipt.
Daily permits purchased online, can be printed once the order is completed. Check your email for your receipt and click on the order number in the receipt. This will take you to your order and your daily permit.
If you have any questions contact the Parking Office at 831-582-3573 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily parking permits are not refundable. Make sure you check your dates correctly.
For a complete list of regulations visit csumb.edu/parking
- Parking permits are required 24 hours per day, seven days per week
- This permit is not valid in East Campus Housing
- Permit must be displayed face up on the dashboard
- Permit valid only for date/time indicated
- Vehicle must be parked in marked stalls
- It is unlawful to possess or display a lost, stolen, forged or altered permit, $150 fine
- University parking permits may not be transferred or sold by the permit holder
-No vehicle shall be parked on any sidewalk, pathway, or walkway designed for pedestrian use; or any unpaved area including lawns, landscaped areas, and trails